Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

10K Developer Commitment

New Contributor
Dougieus
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Movistar

About updates on approved apps

I have an app which I want to upload on the program, but I need to make some updateson it on that year.

My question is, if I submit an update on my app after the approval at january 21th, my game won't be elegible anymore?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Dougieus
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Movistar

Re: About updates on approved apps

I think nobody understood what I wrote up there...

Well, if a game gets approved at January 21, can I still make upgrades of it during the year?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
aldrian
My Device: lets say: I don't own CDMA Variants
My Carrier: T-Mobile Austria

Hi Dougieus,   I think there should be no reason why you...

Hi Dougieus,

I think there should be no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to make updates and bug fixes as long your app sill meets all criterias...

Peter

Developer
bbquincar
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Hi Dougieus, I think there should be no reason why you...

id wait for a approval first and then fix the bug fixes and any other things that you need to do to meet the criteria.

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
Developer
ignites
My Device: Bold 9900

My convos with RIM on this topic is everytime an app is updated the Built for BB stamp needs to be reapproved.

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Please use plain text.
Developer
bbquincar
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C

when will start to approve for B4BB its been two weeks now pending for me id like to start fixing stuff if i need to before the holidays

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
New Developer
netcom1155
My Device: playbook

maybe I missed something, I couldn't find explanation that I cannot fix issues while in review in order to qualify for the reward. Is it written anywhere that mention re-submission before Jan 21 won't count?

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

I think people are saying wait till you get B4BB approval before you submit an update. If your app is currently being reviewed, and you do an update, it might delay the initial approval. Plus, if it fails, you only have 2 attempts to re-submit and if you do an update, it might count as a re-submission.
Please use plain text.