Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

10K Developer Commitment

Super Contributor
JeffLemon
My Device: Playbook

Bango + App World data?

I've been in contact with BlackBerry after I received no email from them regarding the 10K commitment.

They wrote back and stated that I missed the target.

Then an hour later they sent another email with an excel document of all my sales, and a excel document that asks for you to calculate your earnings.

I'm quite confused, is the $1000 target sales from the app world portal + bango, as BlackBerry apear to have only sent me my sales data from app world portal, which equals $855, so I'm quite confident that if I add my Bango sales to them then I'll pass the target.

I'm just wondering why they are saying I have not passed the target (if they can't see Bango sales), surely they don't know?

And if I do indeed need to add my app world sales that BB sent me, to my Bango sales? Will this then be the final figure? If so how do I take off taxes for the Bango stuff, the BB App World data already had tax and revenue share calculated.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Apps: Instruments | ARTPAD | Piano | Drums | Xylophone
Trusted Contributor
sh2sg
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Bango + App World data?

Not $1000 sales but $1000 Net Revenue.

You should sum the column "EST USD Exc. Tax", and x 70%, this is what you got from BlackBerry sales via CC or PayPal after Taxes and BlackBerry owns.

BlackBerry should have total download records, minus those via CC or PayPal, the rest should go to Bango. I guess they roughly know how many are billed via Bango.

Super Contributor
JeffLemon
My Device: Playbook

[ Edited ]

Thanks but Im still confused.

BB sent me an excel document with sales data, along with the Vendor 10K Invoice Workbook.

Now do I need to total the sales data document (column EST USD Exc. Tax) and then add my data from Bango (is it the Net Sales column?) to get my total or is Bango data already included in the data that BB sent me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Apps: Instruments | ARTPAD | Piano | Drums | Xylophone
Trusted Contributor
sh2sg
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]
The excel BlackBerry sent to you is only the sales made by credit card and paypal, you also need to go bango and request telco sales reports to fill the workbook. Sum up 'est usd exc tax" to fill blackberry net sales field. Sum up 'net sales usd' of bango report to fill bango net sales field. Once you fill these 2 highlighted fields, the workbook will auto calculate total sales and net revenue (total sales * 70%)