02-20-2013 10:40 AM
02-20-2013 10:50 AM
02-20-2013 05:57 PM
02-20-2013 06:05 PM
02-21-2013 02:00 AM
I'm pretty successul Android developer (my app is featured on Google Play front page this week) so my opportunity costs are very high.
So I fed my work on BlackBerry 10 by enthusiasm for this platform. You have cool tools, at the beginning it looked that you want to establish good relationship with developers that will help your platform grow.
But everything messed up in January when it started to look like you prefer quantity over quality:
1) you started your port-a-thons that totally blocked reviewing process and didn't bring good apps for the platform
2) you excersized with deadlines for your developer programs
3) established really weird rules for Dev Alpha C (people like this https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/vendor/10
4) I'm waiting more than one months for approval for my app (I just checked it and it is still waiting)
5) I waited three weeks (!) to deliver bug fix that was not in my but in your code!
I spent three months with this platform but my enthusiams is gone now. I'm not patient enough to wait weeks to see my app appears in BB World.
I'm not leaving forever but until there will be acceptable review times I'm going back to Android.
Sorry about that