Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

10K Developer Commitment

Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10

Thank You BB. Just got paid!

For anyone who wonders when they get paid.

I just got paid for the 10k commitment :Clap:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Christophe78
My Device: Playbook / BB10 dev alpha

Re: Thank You BB. Just got paid!

Congratz :Clap:

www.dk-games.com
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Great to hear that they're actively handling this.

I emailed blackberrydeveloperprogram at blackberry dot com April 16 and have yet to hear anything. (I earlier had emailed on Feb 25, but that was to the apparently dead 10kdevelopercommitment address. Once Lou posted the new one I stopped expecting a response to it.)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10

peter9477 wrote:

I emailed blackberrydeveloperprogram at blackberry dot com April 16 and have yet to hear anything. (I earlier had emailed on Feb 25, but that was to the apparently dead 10kdevelopercommitment address. Once Lou posted the new one I stopped expecting a response to it.)

peter9477:  I got a first email about 3 weeks ago when I qualfied for the prize.  I then email BB my worksheet and got a reply back last that it is approved and today payment arrived.  If you didn't get the email that you are app qualifies then that could be the problem.

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

smiley wrote:

peter9477 wrote:

peter9477:  I got a first email about 3 weeks ago when I qualfied for the prize.  I then email BB my worksheet and got a reply back last that it is approved and today payment arrived.  If you didn't get the email that you are app qualifies then that could be the problem.

I'm in the category of apps which were definitely submitted before the original deadline, were available for sale before the first day of sales (actually from before BB10 launch date), but which were not approved for Built for BlackBerry until some time last summer.  It did, however, pass the required minimum sales some time around mid-November or early December.

I'm sure they'll get around to it at some point... I'm just throwing the data points out there to help others judge their own situation (as I appreciate all those who are doing the same).

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Ovogame
My Device: Playbook, DevAlpha

Me too. Thanks BB.

http://www.ovogame.com/bb
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
keithlien
My Device: n/a

same situation as peter9477.

No email from BB at all although my app time/sale are both qualified.

Can do nothing but keep waiting.

Anyway, congrats to Smiley.
Please use plain text.
New Developer
abinlesly
My Device: DEVELOPER

congratz dude!

******Blackberry Developer*******---Built for the Kill-----
#######Developer of @Sudoku#########
Please use plain text.