Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

10K Developer Commitment

Contributor
mhkhung
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

What should be the expectation for the apps to be approved for sale?

I understand the portathon has created a huge backlog, but what is the current backlog now? Can someone give an estimate at least for apps submitted by the Jan 11 8pm deadline (which is the original deadline for apps that need the extra B4BB certification for 10K)? Are they going to make the launch at least?

I have apps submitted on Jan 11 and 12 and without the first approval, I am hestiant to further spending time to improve them.. 

Thanks

- M

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: What should be the expectation for the apps to be approved for sale?

Might hear something on or after Wednesday. I do not recall ever hearing a progress on their backlog. You typically hear that people start hearing things and then it will get quiet until the next promotion, and the same threads start up again (when's my app going to get approved, and where's my money).
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wearepinata
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: What should be the expectation for the apps to be approved for sale?

Our game took a while to get approved over the Xmas break which we assumed was to do with the backlog of submissions. We submitted it on 21st December and it wasn't approved until around January 18th. Hope that timeline helps. 

Please use plain text.