Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

10K Developer Commitment

Regular Contributor
Ovogame
My Device: Playbook, DevAlpha

When/How will will know the result?

The dead line for the 10k Commitment is now over. I've work hard to make as much sales as possible during this time period (most of my sales were before the 4th march of 2013). So, does anyone knows when we will get the result? I have absolutely no idea what is my net benefice as the currency and taxes are different from each countries. My guess calcualtion of my gross income during the competition looks like I've passed the threeshold, but how to be sure?.

http://www.ovogame.com/bb
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Christophe78
My Device: Playbook / BB10 dev alpha

Re: When/How will will know the result?

Same for me. Most of my sells have been done before the (randomly and late) date of 4th march 2013.

I'd like to know if my Game "Ragged Edge 3D" hit the minimum requirements. (the total sells overs 12 months since the release date are ok, but not sure with the crappy rule of the 4march13)

Thanks.

www.dk-games.com
Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

[ Edited ]

The T&C states 120 days so don't hold your breath. :smileyhappy:

Payouts will be made within 120 days after the end of the Sale Period and will be made in the same manner as outlined in the Vendor Agreement.

My guess is that it will take some time to make sure they get it right and award in the correct order.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev

FYI a blog has just gone up on the $10k commitment stating notification within 4 weeks...

http://devblog.blackberry.com/2014/03/blackberrys-10k-developer-commitment-program-is-now-closed/

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Ovogame
My Device: Playbook, DevAlpha

hurrah!

http://www.ovogame.com/bb
Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev

[ Edited ]

Yes 120 days would have been torturous to wait for to see if you've qualified or not.

Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Please, post here if you get an email with results of your qualification (no need to post those results, just that you got the email), so we all aware that process has started :smileyhappy: Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Please use plain text.
New Developer
abinlesly
My Device: DEVELOPER

The result is out already.. You would have a mail in your inbox if your app qualified..

******Blackberry Developer*******---Built for the Kill-----
#######Developer of @Sudoku#########
Please use plain text.