If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

10K Developer Commitment

Trusted Contributor
sh2sg
My Device: Not Specified

Will RIM extend deadline again?

[ Edited ]

My app was subitted before ths first cut-off date, now it is reaching the extended deadline 18 Feb, and it is still pending for review! I have contacted local RIM developer relations consultant, AppWorld team and vendor portal support, noone can help.

Shall RIM extend the deadline again? Or simply remove the 10K program deadline, just to make sure all apps submitted before 21 Jan are able to apply for 10K program? 

It is not fair to deprive developers' opportunity just because of RIM's tortoise approval speed. I understand there are tonz of apps to be reviewed but that's your problem, if the unexpected (or expected) situation is in conflict with your rule or policy, you should solve it yourselve rather than saying sorry.

Please use plain text.
Developer
smartek
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: o2

Re: Will RIM extend deadline again?

I would welcome it
Plase "+Like" my post if it was helpful.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
TheDevil
My Device: BB 10 Devloper
My Carrier: Vodafone

[ Edited ]

@sh2sg same state here. No one at blackberry is replying to the email I dropped them.

We have submitted app on 19th January,2013 for Last Chance Port-A-Thon. We have not recieved any eligiblity mail and neither has the app been approved. We will also not be able to submit it in time for Built for Blackberry testing for the 10K Program.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
sh2sg
My Device: Not Specified

approved last minute...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
TheDevil
My Device: BB 10 Devloper
My Carrier: Vodafone

Approved but rejected in built for black berry...no time to fix and get it approved agin before submitting it again before 18th
Please use plain text.