Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Academic Developer Network

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Safaricom

Academic programs

I have been developing for BlackBerry for three years now and the best Academic Program I can advice to anyone and everyone wishing to find these sort of programs is to find like-minded developers like yourself and form a developer community which by the way can be in many ways be helped by the BlackBerry management in terms of devices and organizing Jam sessions, then you help each other out by brainstorming around your problems and issues or even contacting the members of the BlackBerry Elite program for any help encountered.

hope this helps all who are beginning BlackBerry development.

Cheers :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 10 Z10
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Academic programs

I remember how you started Sharcy. It always takes a heart and a community to get it all. BlackBerry Community is one initiative that will keep all moving forward.
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Safaricom

Yes it actually takes alot to get and recieve something.

Developer
My Device: Z10

Well, in my region there is no BB Elite nor BB representative. I had to organize lab workshop at University of Ljubljana by myself (pro-bono by taking days off) with a help of two additional colleagues. I wish there would be higher impact on students with those workshops but unfortunately only a few students tried to make some apps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
My Device: Z10, Q10, 16GB PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Hello. My nonprofit organization is looking for some developers to become mentors to students we work with interested in programming and development. Where can I find some?