Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Academic Developer Network

Contributor
CurryJazz
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

Medical Apps - Need Collaborators

RE: NEED COLLABORATORS to create great Medical Apps

I am growing tired of my iPad toting medical colleagues boasting about their iOS apps.. most only do one thing or fart! (what else do most iOS apps do but one or two things?)

I love the promise of the Playbook and BBX (also liked WebOS, but sadly they are gone). I also own multiple tablet devices. I have a depth of knowledge and ideas in medical, health, communication, design/interfaces/ergonomics, and other areas.

Are there some serious BB ppl out there who would be interested in collaborating with me to create more Medical / Health apps? I have the medical knowledge and experience as a resident physician in Hamilton, ON, Canada and previously as a medical student in Toronto, Canada. (both of which are close the the RIM mothership in Waterloo.)

Let me know if you are interested and/or you know of people/groups who would be interested in collaborating. I am very eager and excited to get going on something soon before the other ppl (iOS users) impose their platform on us based on their sheer numbers!! (It's already happening in hospitals and unless we can showcase the better platform and apps it will be too late. Ironically we will have to join Apple's own 1984!

HB (aka: CurryJazz,  Twitter: @CurryJazz)

Please use plain text.
New Developer
wolejnr
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: MTN Nigeria

Re: Medical Apps - Need Collaborators

If it is not too late. I can collaborate with you. Although I am new to BlackBerry development. I am seeking for an opportunity to do something worthwhile. This may just be that opportunity.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gduggan
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Fido

Yes, if it is not too late and you are still interested in collaborators, I would at the very least be interested to hear what you have in mind. I myself am a developer living in Guelph, ON, with a wee bit of experience in a hospital IT department.
Please use plain text.
Developer
Philipk
My Device: Dev Alpha & PlayBook
My Carrier: wifi

I'm in Guelph, ON too. What are you working on now?

AhmadAzunai
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Excelcomindo

I am so wanting to callaborate,

but I am in Indonesia,

can I still to join?

Please use plain text.
New Developer
billall
My Device: Black berry play book
My Carrier: 03325644289

hi, i want to collaborate in your project coz i want to learn more and more. tell me what can i do ???
Please use plain text.
New Developer
demarcodonjuan
My Device: Blackberry Alpha

I developed IT Solutions in the health care sector for the last 7 years and recently start developing mobile applications in different platform. What kind of apps ideas do you have in mind?
Click the Like button if you find my post useful and as a way to let me know someone actually read it.
Please use plain text.
Developer
dridk
My Device: bb10 alpha
My Carrier: free

Hello I am a french Medics ... and a Qt expert developpers actually working on bb 10 cascade.. 

So, I wanted to make apps myself, then , all people there, you are welcome to help me. 

I just want to port an actual apps avaible on ios called : medcalc 

a lover of Qt
Please use plain text.