Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
billfoust
My Device: BlackBerry Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: 1.0 SDK, When will you come out?

I'll just take a Wild A Guess and say probably on the 19th.  I dunno why, I just like that date.

Bill
-------------------------------------------
Check out my book on BlackBerry Development for Java.
And my other really really old book
My Apps: FlashKids
Please use plain text.
New Developer
NormanF
My Device: 9700

According to the dev blog it should be available at launch.  Could they be trying to keep the simulator out of people's hands so they can't try it out before they sell the hardware to keep people from doing their own pre-release reviews?

Please use plain text.
Developer
jffurlan
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

reviews of what though? all the major reviews have come out, and anyone seriously considering it is going to want to see it on a device. My guess is they're scrambling with last minute api's, and adding in some core functionality (perhaps gps, video chat?) I'm sure devs out there would like to take advantage of the cameras, rotation, or multitouch...

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Please use plain text.
New Developer
Cubed
My Device: Not Specified

I believe the latest that some of the big corps are using is 1.0.3 it just isn't realeased to the genereral public only to the companies making release software for RIM.(stuff that was going to be on the shipped device. I was working on 1.0.1 already) We will likely be getting 1.0 after release. There isn't much of a difference that I could see.  

Please use plain text.