Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
GoldenJoe
My Device: Not Specified

Re: 3 days left PB where are you?

[ Edited ]

You're a good guy, JRab. You and a handful of others I could name are the only reason I bother checking out new posts here. Fact is, I'd like to help you guys in return, but you're the type who doesn't really need it. Can't say the same about the rest of the {please keep your posts courteous - Thanks!} here, though, and trust me - it's not stress or frustration when I say I don't have time to waste on people like that. This forum has been an entertaining read, but after this thing launches, I'm outta here.

Developer
TheMarco
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB

I'm not sure who you consider 'scum' on here and/or whether you consider me part of that 'scum'.

That said, I've been here for a while now and I have yet to see the first nasty remark addressed at me. People on here have been nothing but nice / helpful and whatnot. Maybe you have a mild attitude problem? Not trying to be an **bleep** here, just saying. I've not had a single bad experience on here.

Staff UI Prototyper (read: full-time hacker)

My BB10 apps: Screamager | Scientific RPN Calculator | The Last Weather App

Developer
biggerCC
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 Dev Alpha

[ Edited ]

Am I the only one noticing that GoldenJoe starts complaining around in almost every thread he participates?

He might be the reason for that "Ignore" button, I hoped I'd never need...

- - -
My approved apps @ App World
Developer
lrrm
My Device: Playbook (sim)

[ Edited ]
we should wait until tuesday and then start over bashing RIM. :smileywink:
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My App: Peg Solitaire

Need a designer? Drop me a line
Paul-D
My Device: .

Dear community members,

This thread appears to be taking a different direction. Please avoid any personal attacks or criticism.

While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

Thanks,

Paul-D

Community Moderator

Developer
ShimmyShine
My Device: Torch 9800

Hey Paul-D, thanks for stepping in :smileyvery-happy:

On another note, has anyone heard anything new on the process of the 1.0 SDK or shipments??  My F5 key can't take me anymore! Hah

Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

Hey ShimmyShine,

There have been no updates -- usually come out on the weekdays. Also if there is something new rest assure there will be a new thread about it all in caps :smileyhappy:

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman