Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
p3pp3r
My Device: Torch 9800, PlayBook
My Carrier: I carry it myself

Re: Anyone have their App approved?

seasonw wrote:

My app approved today, submitted on 18 Dec 2010. Now looking forward second email notice :smileyhappy:

Wow, congratulations!!!!! and I am still in the woods... I hope will submit by the deadline! ;-( hope they dont run out of playbooks ;-) LOL

----------
If you find this post helpful please "like" it and accept as a solution.
Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

congrats seasonw! :smileyhappy:

@p3pp3r: me and you both haha. im so glad they didnt put in a "while supplies last" clause hah!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Please use plain text.
Developer
p3pp3r
My Device: Torch 9800, PlayBook
My Carrier: I carry it myself

You got to be kidding me JRab? You dont have any yet? I would thought you have at least 15 submitted. Unless you're working on super killer app....?

----------
If you find this post helpful please "like" it and accept as a solution.
Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab

haha like i said before.. im no super hero :smileyvery-happy: im totally fallible!

dont expect too much hah.. just a simple app with a few extra features. the more you expect the more chance of failure lol

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Please use plain text.
New Developer
tstark
My Device: Not Specified

JRab...sincerely, you helped so much on the forum...RIM should send you a PlayBook as a reward (well deserved) just because of that! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab

ah tstark you're way too kind. if it were only that easy haha. i just wanna see a million apps when the playbook hits release. my theory still stands that which ever device has the most quality apps is going to take the victory in the tablet war. and you guys (every developer here) are the pathway to that end result and im gonna do whatever it takes to get as many of you guys there! :smileyhappy:

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--

Please use plain text.
New Developer
tstark
My Device: Not Specified

JRab wrote:

ah tstark you're way too kind. if it were only that easy haha. i just wanna see a million apps when the playbook hits release. my theory still stands that which ever device has the most quality apps is going to take the victory in the tablet war. and you guys (every developer here) are the pathway to that end result and im gonna do whatever it takes to get as many of you guys there! :smileyhappy:

That's very noble. I do hope that RIM gives 'kudos' to you and to the other folks here who spent considerable time on the forum helping out the others. It's crystal clear that, if you spend a good deal of time writing on the forum, you will have little or no time to work on your own stuff. It's your choice, I know, but it needs to be considered. Or...they can employ you at RIM!! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
RottenOgre
My Device: PlayBook?
My Carrier: WiFi

tstark wrote:

Or...they can employ you at RIM!! :smileyvery-happy:

That's what I was thinking!

It seems like everyone there is too busy working on actually finalizing the Playbook to work with the developers - they should just give JRab the job.

---

Interesting to see that app acceptance doesn't appear to be based on the date submitted.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ultravisual
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: None

mmmm, submitted mine on the 12th December and it still says it is 'Waiting on Test House'.... anyone else submitted there's before the 18th as seasonw did and still waiting?

/**********************************************************************/

Playbook apps:
LPlayer

Please use plain text.
Developer
kdittyr
My Device: Playbook

ultravisual wrote:

mmmm, submitted mine on the 12th December and it still says it is 'Waiting on Test House'.... anyone else submitted there's before the 18th as seasonw did and still waiting?

Yep...  submitted mine on December 8th and my status is the same.  We shall see how this goes.

--------------
kdittyr

Accepted PlayBook Applications:
HDB Converter -- Utilities/Calculators
Please use plain text.