Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
joestyer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Anyone have their App approved?

Congrats everyone and yes it appears to be raining PlayBook apps in app world today.

I posted a bunch of them, but it's gonna be a late night.

Congrats to everyone again and thanks to  those sending me better screen shots............

I hope everyone gets good news today with apps.

Joe

Playbookdaily.com
BlackBerrySites.com
Contributor
llbuckshotll

Got 2nd app approved today. Not sure on submit day but its been about 2-3 weeks.This was a pro paid version of my prevoius free version. BB said to 'post it for sale' and now in appworld it says 'for sale' while my 1st version still says 'Pending Review +'. Received playbook offer on first app approval. Submitted a revision shortly after the intial submit and both version were approved at the same time.

Developer
T55555

I am happy to annouce that my app is approved today...

Submit : Jan 21

Approved: Feb 14

Application:  Chinese Calendar and Zodiac

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/25667?lang=en

I would like to thank you to all of you that help me out.

( and patient to read my broken English )

Btw. I know the feeling of waiting. Keep patient, good news will come soon to you if you are still waiting...

For me, the "waiting" kills me, and at Jan 27, I start my second app to forget my first app.  :smileyhappy:

New Developer
magicman0

[ Edited ]

JCarty wrote:

Nice! Still waiting on my two. Got word that things should start moving faster now for those of us waiting from December. :smileywink:

That sounds good to hear. I wonder why some December submissions are still in the queue when apps submitted much later are getting approved pretty fast.

Regular Contributor
manikantan
My Device: -

Quick question --

My app has been approved and is now live on the appworld. but I got no email from RIM regarding the free playbook offer.. Nor does it say anything that I have qualified for it...

The below is the email I got --

Research In Motion is pleased to inform you that your product 'TED' is approved and ready to be provisioned for BlackBerry App World. We encourage you to login to BlackBerry App World and click the 'Post for sale' link for the approved product in http://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal/, to ensure your product is available in the catalog for BlackBerry App World. Please keep in mind it can take up to 24 hours before your app has propagated into our system.

Is there anything I have to look into ? Its been 24 hrs since the app went on the store.

Developer
AppStoreLover
My Device: PlayBook

[ Edited ]

WOAH! They told specifically for most of us to keep the app in Approved state.

Do they want us now to post the app for sale?

Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

They may have different goals for different apps, and they may be telling one group of people something different from what they tell another.  That doesn't seem too surprising really.  

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Regular Contributor
manikantan
My Device: -

[ Edited ]

Would that mean, my app didnt qualify for the free playbook offer ? Or could it be a mistake that they didnt email me...

Do you think I should email them or wait for 2-3 days more ?

Developer
jffurlan
My Device: PlayBook (sim)

manikantan wrote:

Would that mean, my app didnt qualify for the free playbook offer ? Or could it be a mistake that they didnt email me...

Do you think I should email them or wait for 2-3 days more ?

I think you're fine...people have had to wait anywhere between 3 hours and 2 weeks for that email. I'm sure the wait is impossible (probably worse then waiting to be approved) but I wouldn't worry just yet.

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Developer
zezke
My Device: Z10 (red Limited Edition)

[ Edited ]

Hooray, I got an app approved! It was my second app submitted in January and it got approval Sunday 13 February. I was notified that I could put it up for sales despite being a paid app. And so I did:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/25336?lang=en

I proudly present Mindmaps, a mindmapping utility developed especially for the PlayBook.

I did not receive the "free Playbook mail" yet, so still waiting impatientlyvfor that mail and approvalnof my December app.

EDIT: just received the PlayBook mail! So the timeline is: 20/1 submission, 13/2 approval, 15/2 up for sale and PlayBook mail

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!