Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
Wailord
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: Anyone have their App approved?

daniellorenzin wrote:

just got the free playbook email......... awesome

Congrats! If you've posted to the App World, wanna share a link? I like seeing what I have to pick from once I get my device. :smileyhappy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wanna give my Playbook app a look, that'd be pretty cool. :smileyhappy: It's easyTrans in the App World.
New Developer
daniellorenzin
My Device: Bold 9700

Wailord wrote:

daniellorenzin wrote:

Congrats! If you've posted to the App World, wanna share a link? I like seeing what I have to pick from once I get my device. :smileyhappy:

AusWeather - Won't be much use unless your in Australia. :smileytongue:

Developer
JRab

ahh man u needa globalize it! nice looking app though :smileyhappy: congrats!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
New Developer
Wailord
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

daniellorenzin wrote:

Wailord wrote:

daniellorenzin wrote:

AusWeather - Won't be much use unless your in Australia. :smileytongue:

Yeah, I'm with JRab - globalize it! Looks nice, and I know I'll be looking for a nice weather app. :smileyhappy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wanna give my Playbook app a look, that'd be pretty cool. :smileyhappy: It's easyTrans in the App World.
New Developer
Scottapotamas
My Device: Torch, Playbook Sim

@peter9477 I'm not sure... My app had some pretty radical changes on that build from the previous build. like new soundtrack and menu music, new icon and other little changes like the com.reverse.domain identifier... Those changes would mean the file hash would be quite different no? Maybe just at the right time!
------------------------------------

My App
Developer
guru2000at
My Device: Playbook, q5, z10

I got the mail =)

... after 7 weeks ...

Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Scottapotamas wrote:
Those changes would mean the file hash would be quite different no? Maybe just at the right time!

Any changes, even a single bit flipping, in the content of the SWF or assets or any other files Manifest.MF refers to, would result in a change.  That's the nature of cryptographic hashes...  So you quite shot down my theory. :smileyhappy:

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
zezke
My Device: Z10 (red Limited Edition)

Seems like they are getting their approval act together: I submitted my signed app 14 hours ago and it's already approved. There were no other changes beside the signing.

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Are there people who have submitted, got accepted, posted for sale but have not yet received the "free PB offer" email yet?

Developer
JRab

@jtegen: plenty. do a search for it :smileywink:

jk but seriously yah from what i've seen there a bunch of people still waiting for their shipping email. hopefuly something gets fixed with those.

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman