Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Curve 8900 (Personal) / Bold 9650 (Work)

Re: Anyone have their App approved?

Congrats Zezke!

My personal deadline to submit app was Friday but I got hooked adding two more tweaks. Got one done, then added another which resulted in me having to reorganize some of the design aspects. Now my personal deadline is Thursday submission.

Developer
My Device: Playbook

I got my free Playbook email today.  I was the one who had my Quadratic Equation Solver (a very simple app, as it's name would imply) approved, so I guess this shows how simple an app can be for it to qualify for a free Playbook.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650/BlackBerry Torch 9800

Congrats dooglehead!

Still waiting very patiently (or not patiently :smileytongue:).

Jerome Carty - Follow jcarty on Twitter@jcarty | #webworks-dev / #BlackberryDev on irc.freenode.net | My Apps
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue.. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Maybe we should start a thread for all those that still have an app pending.  Might be a shorter list.  2+ months and counting is nerve racking.

Developer
My Device: Z10 and Z30

I've got good news for all of us :smileyhappy: Today on Mobile World Congress I aksed Mark Kirkup (Director of Developer Relations) when can Europe users expect Playbook postage. I've got information that all developers will get it the same time. So it doesn't metter from which country you are :smileyhappy: We will all get it the same time :smileyhappy: Yupi

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Got my Playbook Offer email today, too. Waiting developers, hang tight, they're really picking up the pace! 

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

That is good news.  Did he mention a time frame?

Developer
My Device: Z10 and Z30

No. RIM still officially not announce when it will be available to buy.

Developer
My Device: Playbook 16Gb

That would be cool. Just waiting/hoping on my app approval and offer e-mail first .... waiting eagerly.....

I reckon a new thread should be started for people who've had apps approved to let us know what here app is about with perhaps a screenshot, would be interesting - to give us an idea of what has been approved.

Greg

Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)

[ Edited ]

Just got approved! I didn't have my phone on my for an hour while working and came back to an awesome email!

Submitted:Jan 31

Waiting on Test House: Feb 2

Approved: Feb 15

It seems they've really been pushing the approvals lately. I also got the email to post my app for sale (it's a paid app) and have done that.

My App: Hockey DrillBook http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/26864?lang=en

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -