Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

App World Reviews

One of my apps got reviewed, but only as a 1-star.  The comment was 'test'.  Assuming this was a test, will it be removed so the 1-star does not weight the post-release ratings?

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: App World Reviews

John, two thoughts.

1. Asking in the App World Development forum might get a larger audience of people with a clue about that.

2. Possibly it wasn't a test by a RIM employee, but by someone who has a PlayBook legitimately and who wanted to test out App World ratings for themselves.  (Assuming anyone fits that category.)

Certainly if it was a RIM test, it shouldn't be left there.  Maybe they'll do a "flush" of all ratings for PlayBook apps before launch.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

The rating looks to be by a RIM employee - I've seen similar ratings get removed within a few days on other apps.  Looks to just be temporary testing of App World and the ratings should be gone before release.

Andrew Cowart | Metova
www.metova.com
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Wouldn't be such a big deal if they tested the 5-star rating, instead of the 1 :smileywink: