Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
rtholmes
My Device: Playbook

Re: App opens then closes?

This is on the device. I also installed the full stack of SDKs on a Windows machine and got exactly the same result.

I don't get any logs because even though I'm adding the -debug flag to amxmlc, I can't add the -devMode flag to blackberry-airpackager because I am signing the app (for some reason I keep getting debug token invalid when I try to install debug tokens) and the -devMode flag seems not to be permitted for signed applications.

echo "compiling"
/Applications/dev/BlackberryAirSDK_2.1/blackberry-tablet-sdk-2.1.0/bin/amxmlc -debug AIRHelloWorld.as 
echo "packaging"
/Applications/dev/BlackberryAirSDK_2.1/blackberry-tablet-sdk-2.1.0/bin/blackberry-airpackager -package AIRHelloWorld.bar AIRHelloWorld-app.xml AIRHelloWorld.swf -forceAirVersion 3.1
echo "signing"
/Applications/dev/BlackberryAirSDK_2.1/blackberry-tablet-sdk-2.1.0/bin/blackberry-signer -storepass <PASS> AIRHelloWorld.bar
echo "deploying"
/Applications/dev/BlackberryAirSDK_2.1/blackberry-tablet-sdk-2.1.0/bin/blackberry-deploy -getfile logs/log out.log -installApp -launchApp -device 169.254.0.1 -password oopp -package AIRHelloWorld.bar
echo "done."