Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
osus
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

(BB10) Add your app as "Share" target

Hi!

I'm working on Invokation on my BB10 app and I'd like to add it to the system "Share" options so as I can receive data when being shared.

I can not find a way, I have added a

<action>bb.action.SHARE</action>

invoke-target but does not seems to work, It also needs mimetype, schema, etc...

Does anybody know how to be a SHARE target?

My apps for Playbook: PlayEpub Book Reader with epub and FB2 support, Google Reader, ReaditLater - Net Files Share Explorer Get access to your network shared files- FFSync Sync your Firefox bookmarks and passwords
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: (BB10) Add your app as "Share" target

[ Edited ]

A lot of the schemas will hopefully be published in the next week or so. In the case of share, you will need to define the mime types you can share with someone (e.g. images, text, etc.).

At this point, get your infrastructure in place, test it with a driver app and be prepared to change it once the formal schemas are published.

Also, queryTargets API will not be out until this next release.

Please use plain text.
Developer
osus
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: (BB10) Add your app as "Share" target

Thank you buddy, I was getting crazy :smileyhappy:

My apps for Playbook: PlayEpub Book Reader with epub and FB2 support, Google Reader, ReaditLater - Net Files Share Explorer Get access to your network shared files- FFSync Sync your Firefox bookmarks and passwords
Please use plain text.