Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Re: BB10 Air Dev Alpa and VM Run Time Error with SDK 3.0

No problem. It is probably something minor.
Contributor
My Device: Z10 + Playbook

Hey Jtegen,

I just wanted to thank you again for trying to help me with this earlier.  I was busy working on the PB version of my app and I pretty much knew I wasn't going to be in time once I had all the issues with this to get the BB10 version in so I could make the 21st (or earlier for the 10k program).

Eventually I ended up completely uninstalling CS6.0 from a different machine and thankfully Adobe allows 2 copies per license on machines owned by the same person.  After going all the way through a completely clean install, I was able to configure and use the 3.0 SDK.  So I will do all my dev on 2 seperate machines because I don't have time to troubleshoot it. :smileyhappy:

Oh well, the only issue in this case was me missing the awesome offer for the Limited Edition trade in and not getting my PB version out a bit ahead of the launch announcement date.  Can't do much about it but I should make launch on both by the 31st! :smileyhappy:

Thanks again man!

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

You're welcome. My carrier is Verizon, so it looks like I wont be getting a LE phone anyway (well I'll get one, just wont be compatible with Verizon).