05-03-2013 07:07 AM
In BB10, I've been using the application menues (Tabs, Action Bar, Action Menu, Context Menu) for a while now, and was wondering: are there any default icons? Like explained here https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/files/des
Some of the icons I could find already:
- BackButton (set actionBar.backbutton as action without image object)
- More Tabs (using TabActions and actionBar.showTabsFirstOnBar set to false)
- More Actions (having more than 3 actions -> overflow menu)
- MultiSelectAction (qnx.fuse.ui.core.MultiSelectAction without default icon)
- DeleteAction (qnx.fuse.ui.core.DeleteAction without default icon)
did you find more?
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-03-2013 07:20 AM
ok, found them.
For all of you who also want to use those icons:
(you have to agree to a license agreement)