Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Regular Contributor
phikachu

Battery won't hold a charge

I think I have had a problem all along with my battery as it doesn't seem to hold a charge. It will only power on plugged in. I'll be honest and say I havent used my playbook much due to having lots of iOS projects recently and so havent noticed a detoriation in the battey. Just that it has simply stopped working and I don't think it has ever charged properly. Everytime I've left it thinking it has gone to sleep only to return to a flat battery. There are reported problems with the new 1.03 update which was the first thing I installed. I hadn't accepted the video chat TOS which RIM recommended but now that I have there is no improvement. Has my battery died and has anyone else encountered this? How do I and has anyone has to return their free device for repair?

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Battery won't hold a charge

This is the Adobe AIR developers forum for the PlayBook. Your post is probably better suited in the PlayBook user's forum.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
phikachu

Well my question is pointed at the adobe air developers who made apps for the launch for the device. We got ours for free, others paid for it, so I think it's valid to ask whether anyone in these forums has had to return their device.

Please use plain text.
Developer
zezke
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Asking is one thing, but even better is to search!

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/Free-PB-Defective-Can-I-Exchange/... 

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
Please use plain text.