If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
spoutnik
My Device: DevAlpha, PlayBook
My Carrier: BaseDE, BouyguesFR

BlackBerry 10 - ANE for PIM

Hi,

There will probably not be PIM support in the Air SDK for BB10 .. at least not in the near future. So I am thinking about writing a ANE to do this. Now I wonder if anybody else is interested or working on such an ANE. Just to make sure we do not do the same thing in parallel.

Cheers,

Toby

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BlackBerry 10 - ANE for PIM

We will be needing some functionality from the PIM ANE, but I am pretty back logged to help significantly. I can help test and hopefully use your work. If it will become an total solution for PIM, you can probably get it on GitHub with BB and get some assistance from RIM.

Suggest to make it threaded so the calls are not blocking. There are some good examples on GitHub (APR Sensor ANE), if you have not done an ANE before.

The same goes with BBM.
Please use plain text.
Developer
apman
My Device: Not Specified

Is anyone still working on this? I'm afraid I don't have the skills to offer any help, but if a bit of encouragement helps ... I'd love to be able to access appointments or message headers from the hub!

My app : Get set - Get up!   Get ready for the snooze revolution.

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

I have not heard anything. I think it is just available time. I guess we are all hoping we will see something from RIM.
Please use plain text.