Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook

BlackBerry Tablet OS SDK 1.0.1 for Adobe AIR does not support mobile projects.

I had the SDK working on Flash Builder Plugin 4.0.1, but because of lots of problems with debugging, I decided to do a clean install of Flash Builder 4.5 on my Win 7 64bit machine.

I installed FB 4.5 and then the Tablet OS SDK. I tried my first project, but when I select a Flex Mobile Project, FB doesn't allow me to use the Tablet OS SDK 1.0.1, saying it doesn't support mobile projects. That seems like a *very* odd thing. Did anyone see this?

Developer
My Device: Z30

Re: BlackBerry Tablet OS SDK 1.0.1 for Adobe AIR does not support mobile projects.

Just use the Flex 4.5 SDK for the project and include the Tablet SDK via the project-settings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my apps in the BlackBerry World
Visit my developer blog alopix.net
BBM Channel: C0047B612
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Re: BlackBerry Tablet OS SDK 1.0.1 for Adobe AIR does not support mobile projects.

I create the mobile project with SDK 4.5. Then, I go into the project properties in the Flex Compiler section.

Again, I can only select 4.5. Making Tablet OS 1.0.1 my default SDK doesn't help, I get the same error again.

Is there a setting I can change in the SDK configuration that would allow/disallow mobile projects?
Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: PlayBook

You don't make 1.0.1 your sdk, you leave 4.5. You set bb sdk in the platform specific settings in the Window->Preferences->Flash Builder->Target Platforms->BBT OS