Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Bell

BlackBerry Tablet OS SDK & BlackBerry PlayBook Simulator Betas Available for Download

Research In Motion (RIM) is extremely excited about the opportunities available with the new BlackBerry® Tablet OS and its corresponding application platform. Building on the incredible power of the QNX operating system that’s uniquely suited for tablet computing, the BlackBerry Tablet OS will lay the foundation for the future while preserving the key investments that have made the BlackBerry platform so successful.

You can find the main Tablet OS SDK page here: 

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/tablet/

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BlackBerry Tablet OS SDK & BlackBerry PlayBook Simulator Betas Available for Download

Hi All,

I'm on board and excited about being able to develop AIR apps for BlackBerry Playbook. I just saw Jim Balsillie's presentation at Adobe MAX. He briefly mentioned something about acquiring test device for developing apps. Does anyone have any additional information?

Cheers!

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BlackBerry Tablet OS SDK & BlackBerry PlayBook Simulator Betas Available for Download

I'd like to know more about this as well.

Thanks.

My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Bell

Please refer to this thread:  http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/Free-Playbooks-How/td-p/621683

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker