If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
nicklas
My Device: Torch, PlayBook and Dev Alpha
My Carrier: SFR
Accepted Solution

Browse /BlackBerry bridge folder

Hi,

From my application, I browse the "/BlackBerry" folder to access to bridge data. It works very well on most of devices ; except few devices... and I don't know why !

It seems to be a permission issue when the BES feature is enable on the BlackBerry mobile.

Beside of, on these devices, the PlayBook screenshot feature seems lock when the bridge is enabled !

Why ? a solution to access to bridge files ?

Nicolas

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
dmalik
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Browse /BlackBerry bridge folder

Hi,

This is expected behavior on PlayBooks that have BlackBerry Balance. What's happening is that corporations that use BlackBerry Mobile Fusion are able to have secure lcoations for corporate data that they don't want users to share. Things like file access from 3rd party apps and copy and pasting from one location to the other is disabled. Different corporations are able to use different rules however and are able to deploy apps in their own tab in App World.

Regards,

Dustin

Follow me on Twitter: @dustinmalik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep up to date on BlackBerry development: http://devblog.blackberry.com/
Please use plain text.
Developer
nicklas
My Device: Torch, PlayBook and Dev Alpha
My Carrier: SFR

Re: Browse /BlackBerry bridge folder

Thx for your reply 

Please use plain text.