Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Button Image Artist?

Can anyone recommend or is there someone on this list who is an icon artist?  Creating programs, that's easy.  Creating good looking icons for buttons, not so good.

It would also be cool if someone wanted to create a set of "standard" icons for the community for things like quit/file/save/preferences/expand left/expand right/expand up/ expand down, etc. that follow the same theme as the OS.  IMHO, this would make it easier for the end user to learn new applications.

I would be willing to contribute some $ to this effort, if there is someone with experience in this area.

New Developer
jaggedaz
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Button Image Artist?

I've had people refer me to http://99designs.com/ before.  It's kind of like a design contest where you put up some money and a bunch of people submit designs.  As designs come in you can further guide the designers towards what you want.  Generally  you get really good design work for a little amount of money.  I can't personally vouch for the site because I've never used it, but I've heard good things.