Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Contributor
Adrian5
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Can't get keys!

I have applied for BB Tablet signing keys about 2 weeks ago and still haven't received them. I have checked my junk mail and there's nothing in there. I have only received the confirmation email that RIM has received my request and says that it shouldn't take longer than 2 business days. I tried emailing dev support last week and they still have not responded (besides the automated email). This is frustrating....

Thanks,

Adrian

Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Can't get keys!

if you spam box supports searches, i recommend you do a search for "rim.net". hopefully u havent deleted anything from the spam folder in the last two weeks. good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Please use plain text.
Contributor
appnewby
My Device: Playbook

If you can't find the e-mail anywhere just request them again, I messed up with my first signing keys so I ordered another set.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out MyBestShot for the playbook in Blackberry Appworld.
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook

I have verified that your order was processed and code signing keys sent out.

They do often end up in spam filters, but you mention you looked there.  Keys are typically sent out within 1 business day (2 days max).  Do you have any auto delete setup for spam?

I recommend ordering another set and keeping a close eye on your spam filter.  Please reply here if you don't receive them within 1 business day.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Adrian5
My Device: Not Specified

Signed up again for new keys and I have received them in my email.

Thanks for the help.

Please use plain text.