Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
friedit
My Device: Not Specified

Context Menu / Bubble Menu

I noticed this context/bubble menu pops up when you click the music icon  in the new simulator version. Is this a component I can use? Or do I have to make it myself?

Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Context Menu / Bubble Menu

hey friedit,

there is no api to produce that "bubble". you will have to implement it yourself. your best bet will be to create a seperate sprite possibly holding an image and add it as the newest child to your application so it appears on top of the rest of the application. good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Contributor
specific
My Device: Tablet

Drop Down Menu in Playbook

Hi

can anyone help me please about dropdown menu.

is it possible to implement it in playbook if possible then how?

Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Re: Drop Down Menu in Playbook

There is no native QNX menu bar, menu, menu item, drop down menu or alike controls currently available.  I've been rolling my own in using popup UIComponents with List class in them.

Contributor
specific
My Device: Tablet

Re: Drop Down Menu in Playbook

Hi jtgen

thanx a lot friend . so can u please give me idea about how to use popup uicomponent with list.

becoz in my project i have to use drop down menu and i have no idea so please help me.

thanx