Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
tylorpin
My Carrier: digi
Accepted Solution

Default orientation of BB10 qwerty phone?

Hi there, Im sorry if this question has been asked before, but i have a question here.

The default orientation of BB10 QWERTY phone (720x720) is in landscape or portrait mode? If let say the default orientation is in landscape, what will happen if i set it to portrait?

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Default orientation of BB10 qwerty phone?

The default orientation will be like current QWERTY phones, so portrait. I'm not 100% certain, but I do believe the device will only work in portrait mode.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tylorpin

I set my apps to landscape. Btw can we start submitting apps for the qwerty device? Inside the vendor portal it states only Dev Alpha and All touch, nothing on the QWERTY.

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Carrier: Telus

Now that I'm not sure about... I haven't gotten that far yet, but I would have thought you could submit for any of the devices... Hopefully someone else can help there.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tylorpin

By default it's north. https://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/reference/bb__orientation.html but that was for cascades, not sure for Adobe AIR though
Please use plain text.