Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
daniel_wind
My Device: BB Playbook
My Carrier: ---

Re: Drag and Drop messing with .swf children

Hi MDAndrewM, 

You have to add the swc file in the new project too. I guess what's happening is that you have both projects open at the same time, so flash builder still have that class in memory (hence doing autocompletion, etc) eventhough you haven't add the swc to the other project.

Try closing any other project that is not relevant to the actual one. For the test you created, close it and delete it (if possible) from Flash Builder. Then add the swc to your current project with the steps mentioned above (this needs to be done per project basis).

Thanks, 

-------------------------------------
www.danielwind.net

Playbook App:
Grab Da Crab
Please use plain text.
Developer
MDAndrewM
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Drag and Drop messing with .swf children

I discovered that the issue was that i was running from the command line.  Whatever Burrito does to add an .swc file to the build must be replicated via the command line arguments.  I couldn't figure those out after perusing the forums, but by archiving everything in .swc format, i made my command line statement short enough that i can use burrito again.  thanks for your help, though!

Please use plain text.