Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
jaxim
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: N/A

Error - Packaging failed:1?

[ Edited ]

When I attempt to run my program within FlashBuilder by using the the "Run Configurations" menu item, I get the following error:

Error - Packaging failed:1

no such file c:/<PROJECT PATH>/bin-debug/icons/file.jpg

So it seems like it is having a hard time packing the files. However, the file it says it cannot find is located in a few sub-direcrtories: c:/<PROJECT PATH>/bin-debug/assets/images/icons/file.jpg.

No where is it mentioned that the file is located at the root.of the bin-debug/ folder. 

I should also note that this app was working on the simulator, but something went wrong and I had to recreate the project in a different directory.

Does anyone know how to resolve this packaging issue using the FlashBuilder IDE - I'd rather avoid command lines.

thanks.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jaxim
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: N/A

Re: Error - Packaging failed:1?

[ Edited ]

After doing some debugging I found some more things that may be useful in figuring out what's going wrong...

I tried moving the files located in my "assets/" folder all under the root folder. This seemed to allow the app to load into the simulator. However, now all my external files are in the root which makes things quite disorganized.

I previously had the project compiled with sub folder structures so I know this is possible, but for some reason this is no longer working when I was forcedto recreate the app. How do I package my app so it retains the file structure?

Please use plain text.