If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
Ivy1993
My Device: Developer-BB10
My Carrier: ---

Error when adding a release

I have signed already but when I try to upload the zip file, I get the following error!!!

"Bar is not RDK signed Bar is not AUTHOR signed This bar contains unsigned entries which have not been integrity-checked."

I searched in the net and they have asked to use 7-zip but don't know how. I also saw that we can manually remove certain lines from the .bar file. But how do I view the contents of the .bar file? Is there any other way to correct it?

Please help me.I worked really hard for this and I'm stuck in the final stage on the final day.So please help me. :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Error when adding a release

The BAR file is a zip file. To look at the contents, you can rename the suffix to .zip and then you can open it with a ZIP utility app. You cannot edit (add or remove) files to the BAR file, or it will not work anymore. You can only inspect it to verify the contents (files, signed files, etc). I would verify that the BAR was signed and that the key you are using are correct (ones from BB).
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ivy1993

We should sign only once in a system,right?All the apps will get signed automatically,right?

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

If you mean that only one signing key is used for all apps, then yes. But each new upload of an app requires the version and/or build id to be incremented.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ivy1993

Thank you!!! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
guillemmat
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

You only have one signing key for all apps, but you need to sign any app releases before uploading it to BlackBerry World
Please use plain text.