Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
sbs_j
My Device: Playbook

Re: FB Burrito and Blackberry SDK Beta2 Install Issue

I just followed all the clues and suggestions on this thread, but still don't have the Blackberry Playbook in FB Burrito I noticed that a lot of highlight about "run as administrator" FB Burrito, I thought that it was login in to your PC as a admin account, then lauch the FB Burrito. Is that what " run as administrator" means? Or I missed something important here?

I am on Window 7 OS.
Thanks a lot!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sbs_j

Do not know whether this matters, but the Blackberry SDK version I had is different than the version mentioned in the previous post.

The version I downloaded on March 23 is:

BlackBerryTabletSDK-Air-Installer-0.9.4-Win-201102222031

the version mentioned in previous post was: BlackBerryTabletSDK-Air-Installer-0.9.1-Win

Please use plain text.
Developer
jffurlan
My Device: PlayBook (sim)

Run as admin means you have to right click and select "run as admin" even if you are in the admin account.
- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sbs_j

Thank you so much, jffurlan! That is exactly where I went wrong for previous 10 times! Finally see this Blackberry option in my project. :smileyhappy:

Thanks again!

Please use plain text.