Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
Kai001
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Fit text in space

[ Edited ]

Also I was asking about if I need to bundle the sounds with the app becuase I'm unsure if I have the rights to distribute them in that manner.

EDIT: I'm suddenly having this problem when I attempt to debug my app in the sim:

Deployment Failed: Sending Install request...
Error: Device is not in the development mode. Switch to Development from Security settings on the device.

I've cleaned my project and restarted the sim and Flash Builder and still no luck. I just changed a couple things under the config.

Developer
thesmileman
My Device: Playbook

Kai001 wrote:

Also I was asking about if I need to bundle the sounds with the app becuase I'm unsure if I have the rights to distribute them in that manner.

EDIT: I'm suddenly having this problem when I attempt to debug my app in the sim:

Deployment Failed: Sending Install request...
Error: Device is not in the development mode. Switch to Development from Security settings on the device.

I've cleaned my project and restarted the sim and Flash Builder and still no luck. I just changed a couple things under the config.

I don't think this is the issue but sometimes FB forgets your device password and you have to enter it again. Also did the device's IP change for some reason?

As for the sound files I have paid for mine so I don't know what to tell you. Also I load mine not embed them as you have done. Sorry. 

For your previous question about uncommenting I am not sure what you are talking about. If you are talking about the config file I don't think you have to uncomment them. 

I have to get away from the computer for a while so someone will have to take over for me. 

Developer
Kai001
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

I REALLY need help with this. I've deleted the debug-bin folder and cleaned the project and still no change!

Edit:

new error:

Error occurred while packaging the application:

Packaging failed:1
Error: Missing argument for -C

After removing the version label and cleaning and trying again it works.