If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Contributor
bhive
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Rogers

Formatting Picker Labels

I am using the qnx Picker UI component and need labels which contain superscripts and subscripts.  How do I do this?

Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Formatting Picker Labels

hey bhive,

To partly answer your question, you can alter the text format of the picker object via its PickerCellRenderer skin class. here is a post showing you how to do it:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/Picker-black-themed-skin-not-work...

now the reason why i said partly was that i dont think u can use subscripts and superscripts as formats for text. hope that helps a little. good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bhive
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Formatting Picker Labels

Thanks for the link.  I agree with you that it allows some alterations but not superscript and subscript from what I can see.  I know a regular Label can use htmlText instead of text to do this but I don't see a way to do this with the Picker

Please use plain text.