Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: Free BlackBerry PlayBook Ship Date

FlashCanon wrote:
No shipping email. (they definitely are NOT shipping on a first-come-first-served basis)

What country are you in, FlashCanon?

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
FlashCanon
My Device: PlayBook (soon)
My Carrier: N/A

I'm in USA (Dallas, TX)
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Please do not post if you did not receive a shipping email yet. They will ship them in the order you submitted the shipping address. As they said, this will take a few days. If you DO receive a shipping email and know when you submitted the shipping information, then that is worth posting.

Please keep in mind when making a post that it has some relevance to the community.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
FlashCanon

"They will ship them in the order you submitted the shipping address"

I'm tellin' ya, that's incorrect. I submitted and got the order confirmation email in December, but people are saying they are getting their shipping emails who submitted and got the order confirmation in January and February. Either it's not based on "order date" or they skipped over some of us for some reason.
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

If you still have your order number, see about emailing them on its status. It is unlikely that they will respond on a specific order, but you never know.
Please use plain text.
Developer
tags07
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

FlashCanon wrote:
"They will ship them in the order you submitted the shipping address"

I'm tellin' ya, that's incorrect. I submitted and got the order confirmation email in December, but people are saying they are getting their shipping emails who submitted and got the order confirmation in January and February. Either it's not based on "order date" or they skipped over some of us for some reason.

May be they started with January...then Feb.......untimately they will get to Dec :smileyhappy:

Sorry I am of no help here..but we all have waited for months...i think we can wait for another week.

If you dont get an email by Tuesday..you can email them asking about your order.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
FlashCanon

Heh heh... yeah, please understand that I'm not really bitching so much as I'm trying to... wait... hang on... WOAH! My shipping email JUST came thru! Huzzah!
Please use plain text.
Developer
ugoano
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

I emailed the blackberry tmg guys about an approximate date given I had a holiday coming up and their response was as expected...

"The BlackBerry PlayBooks have begun to ship.  Due to the overwhelming response to this offer, it will likely be a week or so before all devices are shipped to developers.  All orders will be sent via FedEx Priority or Priority International."

---------
Developing Tony Stark's JARVIS System which we call the CYMAN System on the mac ... an app for it coming soon on the BlackBerry Playbook too!

If I've been able to help in any way, credit your friendly neighborhood developer $0.02 worth of kudos!
Please use plain text.
Developer
FloPMT
My Device: PlayBook♥
My Carrier: eplus

To see how long it could take to ship your device, check google for:
"FedEx Priority International".
One of the first links shows what you need to know :smileywink:
----------
Please give free Likes if I helped you out! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Developer
jocala
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Sprint

Am I the only one who finds your blinking sig offensive and distracting?
Please use plain text.