Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Trusted Contributor
My Device: dev alpha playbook 9500 8300
My Carrier: uc

Re: Free BlackBerry PlayBook Ship Date

[ Edited ]

@Tom-Z,
My package Shipped on the 26th too,  10000 miles traveling. is still on road,  just departed  MEMPHIS, TN yesterday

Developer
My Device: Playbook (sim)
My Carrier: Base

F* IT! I've found a delivery notice in my postbox. My neighbours didn't accepted the package and I went to the post office. They told me that I should return later, when the driver has returned. I hope it's my playbook!!! btw. got no shipping confirmation. but I'm not waiting for another package.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My App: Peg Solitaire

Need a designer? Drop me a line
New Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: No Carrier.

Approval, shipping address e-mail and order all on the 28th (yesterday was a good day!).  We'll see when things get shipped!  I tried the wonderful shipping calculator, but it doesn't list expected (or not expected) dates for having ordered on the 28th!

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Apr. 28th?  Wow, Maybe you are in the last batch.

New Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: No Carrier.

I was denied approval on the 18th due to icon size and proper signing, resubmitted same day... took them that long get re-approve.
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE
My Carrier: Bell

I gave them an update to my app about a week ago, still no news on aproval. So they must still be busy going through the aprovals

MaxxWares.com
Current apps:
-BBOS 10-
MaxxTransit - Coming soon
Trusted Contributor
My Device: dev alpha playbook 9500 8300
My Carrier: uc

Today,  my playbook  arrived  SHANGHAI ,CHN , almost 26 hours flight ,about 10000 miles, departed from MEMPHIS ,TN 

I would get  the real playbook  tomorrow.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Wifi

[ Edited ]

I think you and others that keep harping on TMG re: this are being unfair and a bit selfish. Fedex has an infrastructure in place to handle thousands of packages a day. What's TMG supposed to do? Hire a crapload of temp workers for a couple of days to process a crapload of orders that are going out to people for FREE?

You're getting a FREE device with an MSRP of $500 shipped FREE by one of Fedex's fastest options, and all you guys do is moan about TMG taking too long to get to YOUR order.

I'd be more understanding of rants telling RIM to hire more reviewers since it seems people are waiting a while for reviews and re-reviews. At least if the market keeps pace those workers would have a job for a while.

/rant

Regular Contributor
My Device: Galaxy Spica (Proud of it) & PlayBook!
My Carrier: Simyo (KPN Spain)

@ugoano Great!

Note that it gets updated, as things can change Smiley Wink

Nice to meet you Smiley Happy
Do you find this post useful? Then, click the Kudo Star (Kudo Star) down here! Thanks! ; )
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE
My Carrier: Bell

Idlemedia wrote:
I think you and others that keep harping on TMG re: this are being unfair and a bit selfish. Fedex has an infrastructure in place to handle thousands of packages a day. What's TMG supposed to do? Hire a crapload of temp workers for a couple of days to process a crapload of orders that are going out to people for FREE?

You're getting a FREE device with an MSRP of $500 shipped FREE by one of Fedex's fastest options, and all you guys do is moan about TMG taking too long to get to YOUR order.

/rant

It's not so much the shipping times, it's more the promise of getting it the 22nd. Agreed I was skeptical but they did say the 22nd. I heard that I was excited and when you get excited and you don't get what you got excited for, you get disapointed. I guess that's the stage i'm at now, and I assume the same for those that didn't get yet. There's also the unknown of when we'll actually get ours. My guess for 19th order is MAYBE today, MAYBE. But mostly likely Monday or Tuesday ship.

MaxxWares.com
Current apps:
-BBOS 10-
MaxxTransit - Coming soon