Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Regular Contributor
Juliopp
My Device: Galaxy Spica (Proud of it) & PlayBook!

Re: Free BlackBerry PlayBook Ship Date

[ Edited ]

Well, calculator updated.

Not as useful as I´d liked to, but...

It´s at least funny, as promised...

Have a great day!

:smileywink:

http://pb.comprarcerditos.com/

IT ALSO INCLUDES A BSOD!

:smileytongue:

Nice to meet you :smileyhappy:
Do you find this post useful? Then, click the Kudo Star (Kudo Star) down here! Thanks! ; )
Please use plain text.
Developer
ugoano
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook

Lol! No, that was aimed at the post directly before mine...couldn't understand it
---------
Developing Tony Stark's JARVIS System which we call the CYMAN System on the mac ... an app for it coming soon on the BlackBerry Playbook too!

If I've been able to help in any way, credit your friendly neighborhood developer $0.02 worth of kudos!
Please use plain text.
Developer
m4a4
My Device: BB Q10

@ Bahaha, that was an awesome bit of humor :smileyvery-happy:

So what are we up to? Still the 11th?

New Developer
cmax
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

From a reply I just received from TMG, my order date of April 14th will be shipping 'towards the middle of this week'.  Hope this helps others get a general idea of when theirs will ship.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
ljdarten
My Device: curve

Got an email back from TMG. I thought I could get an outside date of when all orders will be shipped. they couldn't give me one as there are still orders being entered.

They did tell me my order (ordered on april 20th) will be shipped "by the end of this week or the beginning of next" which is a little disappointing because I thought they would finish it all this week for sure (not counting newly entered ones of course). Also was hoping I might get it on my birthday in two days :smileyhappy:

They might be padding the dates just in case, so who knows.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
quanroo
My Device: Torch 9800

Order Date April 14th 7am EST
Ship email : May 9th 1:10pm EST
Please use plain text.
Contributor
richard7854
My Device: Playbook; Dev alpha C

When have they requested to pay taxes and other fees ? In Slovakia, they have requested "mandate", that Inspecta Slovakia ( company, that represents Fedex in Slovakia) can handle everything for me. They didnt mentioned, that i will have to to pay something so far. Package is at customs right now, its there from May 2nd.In the other case, i had orderred tablet from China with declared value 150 dollars. They have requested "mandate", it was 3 days at customs and then i payed taxes and other fees directly to DHL with cash.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
TylerLongbottom
My Device: Developer, no device

[ Edited ]

Mine was at 9:19am EST on the 14th... I'm hoping I see mine soon! I even had dreams about getting the email last night, how sad is that?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
willtoni
My Device: 9630

Same situation here, only 23 minutes late on 4/14...

Would someone please post the subject and sender name/e-mail of the shipping email? I just want to make sure my shipping email does not go to the Spam folder once it arrives :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
phikachu
My Device: Not Specified

OMG this is really happening! Order placed Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 10:21:52 AM and waiting!

I'd like to know the email details aswell.
Please use plain text.