Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
NicholasLEby
My Carrier: vodaphone

Re: Free BlackBerry PlayBook offer extended to March 15, 2011

oh great, thanks for your reply John, you've been very helpful throughout this whole blackberry development process.  Appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Developer
CliffWiggs

NicholasLEby, did you get the form requesting the shipping address? I ask because I got an 'approved' email last night as well, so am curious about the next step in the process. Don't wanna fall through the cracks.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
NicholasLEby

never got it... still waiting! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab

@nicholas: whoa! its been like 2 weeks hasn't it since you were approved? i though the turn around time was like a few days to get the shipping email. check your spam box!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Please use plain text.
Contributor
NicholasLEby

Yea I know! I'm worried it has something to do with the releases. I first released version 1, it was "waiting for review" for ever, then blackberry updated their sdk, and the syntax for scroll content changed, so I updated my app, and uploaded version 1.1, that got approved with a week. Version 1 is still "waiting for review," thats been waiting for review for maybe 2 months now? So maybe I just make a new app with a new name and resubmit it? 

Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab

I dont know if you should go to that sort of extreme. i mean a version of it was infact approved right? maybe shoot em an email asking about it. they approved the app which results in the email which you never got. id include as much detail as possible in that request.

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Please use plain text.
Developer
CliffWiggs

Whom would you direct an email like this too?

I just got approved late friday night, so I wasn't worried about not getting the eligible email, but I just saw that other people approved on the same night DID get the elibible email that same night.

if there is something they dislike about my app (can't imagine what it would be) I'd like the time to discuss and correct it before 3/15

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

MSohm (from BB) might be able to help you.  Private message him.  If he cannot help you, he will know who to direct your question.  Once you hear back, please let everyone here know what was the result because this is probably applicable to a lot of people.

Please use plain text.
Developer
CliffWiggs

I asume you mean msohm... sending.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
NicholasLEby

yup version 1.1 was approved, got an email from them saying so, and logged into developer portal to check the ticket status. Looked on the BB website, not much about contact information.. Not sure who to contact about this issue!

Please use plain text.