Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Hey Developers, Thankyou!!!

Big thank you for all that you do.

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

You might not get thanked enough, but I want to thank you for all your hard work making apps for us to enjoy. I cant wait to see all the new thing that you have worked on. This is going to be a great year for the playbook.

I cant wait to for my Playbook to arrive and start test driving the new apps.

Thanks again from a most happy end user.

KnottyRope

PS

Would love an Atari 400 and 1040ST emulator :smileywink:

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Developer
tags07
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Hey Developers, Thankyou!!!

Thank you too...Hope to see many more of your apps in the app store....

Please use plain text.
Developer
Aenimea
My Device: Storm
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

hey knottyrope,

Your thanks is much appreciated -- and i have thank you as well. you guys have been around for quite sometime holding the fort down in the other forums -- yes we notice :smileyhappy: hopefully we'll be able to meet your app needs when the playbook is out!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tayshun12
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Thanks to all! I have been lurking the forums, but realize that nothing happens on the weekend, making me look forward to monday. I had an insanely real dream this morning that I recieved an email tomorrow saying that my playbook had been shipped! My fingers are crossed lol.

Anyways Congradulations to all who submit an app on time for launch date, I am excited to see whats in store!

Please use plain text.