Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Reply
Contributor
harshvt
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎03-03-2011
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

How to create .bar file and question regarding what all files to submit?

My project runs fine in Debug and Release mode in the simulator?

 

Question: How to create the .bar file and is that the file that needs to be submitted?

 

What files do I need to put under the batch import files and how does that differ from Add filebundle? Any help is appreciated.

 

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Developer
thesmileman
Posts: 345
Registered: ‎03-13-2011
My Device: Playbook

Re: How to create .bar file and question regarding what all files to submit?

 


harshvt wrote:

My project runs fine in Debug and Release mode in the simulator?

 

Question: How to create the .bar file and is that the file that needs to be submitted?

 

What files do I need to put under the batch import files and how does that differ from Add filebundle? Any help is appreciated.

 

Thanks.


 

The bar file is all you need to submit.

There are a number of posts (Many on this first page) about how to package and sign your app. Note you only need to package your app (not sign) to quality for the offer. You do need to sign your bar later so that you can allow people to buy/download your app.

 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
harshvt
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎03-03-2011
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How to create .bar file and question regarding what all files to submit?

Thanks themilesman. I submitted my single .bar file using "Add filebundle" option :Clap:. "Batch import" option was not needed in my case as I just had a single bar file. I hope I am correct here.

 

Also what is Goods. I guess they are  not needed for my app. Could anyone explain what is Goods and under what circumstances are they useful?

Please use plain text.
Developer
thesmileman
Posts: 345
Registered: ‎03-13-2011
My Device: Playbook

Re: How to create .bar file and question regarding what all files to submit?

 


harshvt wrote:

Thanks themilesman. I submitted my single .bar file using "Add filebundle" option :Clap:. "Batch import" option was not needed in my case as I just had a single bar file. I hope I am correct here.

 

 


You are correct. 

 

 


harshvt wrote:

 

Also what is Goods. I guess they are  not needed for my app. Could anyone explain what is Goods and under what circumstances are they useful?


 

Goods (I think) are things you sell in your app like points or for unlocking features, etc.

 

Also if I helped you can click the little star to give kudos (It is our only reward!)

 

Congrats again on getting submitted and hopefully soon on getting a playbook! :Rockon:

 

Please use plain text.