Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
dtater
My Device: 9700 | 9900 | PlayBook | Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Many :)

I just want to say Thank You!

[ Edited ]

I got my "enter your address for a free playbook" email a few min ago.   this --> :Clap:  about 10000 times.

For those of you who are still waiting; keep looking up.  you'll know for certain soon!

For those of you still developing an app, you've still got a bit of time!

For those of you who've gotten in on the free offer, CONGRATS!

I could not have done this without the help of a lot of the 'hardened' members of the forum.  I won't make a list - I would hate to leave some body out! - but I think we all know a member or two that's been there to help us with a seemingly unsolvable problem with some obscure API or the like.

So for every person that's been there to help those of us new to AS3.0 with an API we didn't understand, or a simulator issue, or some signing issue...etc.

Thank You!

Have a nice day!

- - - - - - - - - -
Please use plain text.
Developer
tags07
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: I just want to say Thank You!

An Oscar moment , eh?   :smileyhappy:

Thanks to you for helping out RIM by publishing your app and am sure you would contribute back and help out other new developers when you get a chance :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
dtater
My Device: 9700 | 9900 | PlayBook | Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Many :)

Not an oscar moment, but i just think that there are tons of support forums on the internet, but so few of them work as well as i have seen this one work.

thats got to be worth a mention.

- - - - - - - - - -
Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

haha i'll second this thread -- amazing community we have going here! The SDK isnt the only thing that has come a LONG way --  i remember when these forums were so quiet you cud drop a pin and it'd be heard haha. this forum and its members have grown exponentially -- definitely feels like a family environment -- i hope everyone keeps at it passed the deadline :smileyhappy:

Everyone give yourself a pat on the back!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Please use plain text.
New Developer
bdeneau
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

I've had a lot of serious questions answered here, and FAST too!!! It's weird to read so many posts lately that makes it seem like summer camp is over, now that the deadline has approached. But I'll add my thank you as well, and a promise that I have a few more apps up my sleeve, deadline or not.
Please use plain text.
Developer
thesmileman
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a

bdeneau wrote:
It's weird to read so many posts lately that makes it seem like summer camp is over, now that the deadline has approached.

We will always have March 2011. Sniff Sniff Sniff....

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
howardwu
My Device: Not Specified

I am the same with you a week ago when receiving the free playbook email.:Clap:

Please use plain text.