04-22-2011 10:31 AM
04-22-2011 10:49 AM
04-22-2011 10:56 AM
50k, not bad. Where did you get those numbers?
All you have to do is search for PlayBook First Day Sales .
It apparently out sold the Xoom and the Tab. They say at the current rate, it could sell 500k in the first quarter of availability.
04-22-2011 03:50 PM
04-26-2011 12:34 AM
I've received 3 emails about the approval of 3 versions of my app on April 18th, (2 of which were submitted before March 31st). But up to now I haven't got any additional email about the free playbook offer. Product status still showing Pending. The earlist change request ticket was showing open even though the release was showing approved.
What could be going on?
04-26-2011 12:38 AM
04-26-2011 12:50 AM
Seems to be standard process for right now. Most that I have seen, have not received the shipping email yet(including myself.) Perhaps in time they will eventually ship them out.
04-27-2011 11:29 AM
I've received "Release Approved" emails on 3 versions of the app. Are those the Application Acceptance emails? Or there should be another email about the acceptance of the application? The two latest Change Requests were closed as release approved. But the one for the very first version is forever showing a status "Waiting on TestHouse" even though the two tickets inside both show as "Approved".
So should I still be waiting for the Application Acceptance email? The "Release approved" emails were received on April 18th and I sent out two emails to the mentioned email on Monday asking about status of my app and whether I am supposed to receive other emails, but so far there was no response.
Does anyone know what is going on?
I have the English version one properly signed. Because of the signing tool problem, when I tried to sign my app for bundles for other 4 locales, they couldn't be signed. I wonder if that could be a problem. However, the change request ticket for those bundles were saying approved and closed.
Also do I have to upload my bundles with the name _Signedxxx?