Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
ugoano
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: If you haven't received your free PlayBook email...

Re-signing with the updated sdk via commandline seemed to work for me - it was accepted.

Now to wait and see if the Playbook mail comes through soon...

---------
Developing Tony Stark's JARVIS System which we call the CYMAN System on the mac ... an app for it coming soon on the BlackBerry Playbook too!

If I've been able to help in any way, credit your friendly neighborhood developer $0.02 worth of kudos!
Please use plain text.
New Developer
ljdarten
My Device: curve
My Carrier: sprint

YAY!!!! app finally got accepted. I received the release approval and then the product approval not long after.

app was submitted on 30th and 31st (unsigned then signed). so there must still be plenty of hope for anyone still waiting.

Please use plain text.
Developer
alinium
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

Got my first app approved today too. Waiting for the shipping email now. I hope they include us late-acceptances into the PlayBook batch they're shipping on the 22nd!

djames_
My Device: BlackBerry® PlayBook™
My Carrier: AT&T

My app was approved this morning. Free playbook email came at about 2:45! Wish everyone luck to those who are still waiting.
Please use plain text.
Developer
alinium
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

djames_ wrote:
My app was approved this morning. Free playbook email came at about 2:45! Wish everyone luck to those who are still waiting.

Wow, that's really fast. What time did you get the approval e-mail?

I got my approval email at 11.51am today. Still haven't gotten the free playbook email.

ugoano

I got the shipping mail an hour ago... the wait is finally over! Once I get the Playbook I can turn my attention to developing on there instead of using the... *shudder* ...simulator ;-)

Is the Playbook supposed to be released in the UK from the 19th too?

---------
Developing Tony Stark's JARVIS System which we call the CYMAN System on the mac ... an app for it coming soon on the BlackBerry Playbook too!

If I've been able to help in any way, credit your friendly neighborhood developer $0.02 worth of kudos!
Please use plain text.
New Developer
ljdarten
My Device: curve
My Carrier: sprint

Got my approval about noon today (EST)

Still waiting for shipping but looking good. Trying not to assume everything will go well until I get it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Developer
djames_
My Device: BlackBerry® PlayBook™
My Carrier: AT&T

I got my approval at 6:30am. Wish the best to all who haven't got there app approves or the free playbook email. Congrats to all the developers who worked hard creating their apps and I look forward to further developing with you all for this great platform especially when we are able to test our applications on the real hardware.
Please use plain text.
Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

ugoano wrote:

I got the shipping mail an hour ago... the wait is finally over! Once I get the Playbook I can turn my attention to developing on there instead of using the... *shudder* ...simulator ;-)

Is the Playbook supposed to be released in the UK from the 19th too?

silly -- the wait has just begun :Rolleyes:

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Please use plain text.
Developer
ugoano

Sigh... yeah, what was I thinking? :Sleep1:

Heh... :-)

---------

Please use plain text.