Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
doublemint
My Device: none

Re: Invocation framework - Sample app?

Thank you, I see the thread now. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Developer
doublemint

[ Edited ]

I was trying to use the BBM system with the PlayBook.  Since that is not an option, I would like to use it with the BB10 phone.   I am working with Flash Builder 4.7.  It would be nice to see BBM in an Air app for the Q10.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Developer
CMY
My Device: 8130 / 8350 / 9530 / 9550 / 9850 / PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

It works with FlashBuilder and the BB10 phones.
Please use plain text.
New Developer
doublemint

This is very helpful, thank you for putting the system of programs together.  Perhaps, you could see where I am missing the boat. 

I have downloaded the zip archive and read the note in the REAME.md file.  I have imported the BBM_ANE_Test into flash builder as an actionscript mobile app. 

I found an ane file named "bbmxp-ane.ane".   I suppose that I should put this in a directory and the directory should be added to the actionscipt build path.  Is this a good way to proceed with this file? 

In the instructions for the programs, I see the following, "The bbmsp-ane folder is the NDK library, the BBM-ane folder is the AIR library, and the BBM_ANE_Test folder is the test application I used." 

Is it the case that I need just the bbmsp-ans.ane and the BBM_ANE_test program?  Or is there a need for the NDK library, named "bbmsp-ane"? 

Thank you for your advice and code! 

Please use plain text.
Developer
Developer
CMY
My Device: 8130 / 8350 / 9530 / 9550 / 9850 / PlayBook

You just need to include the bbmsp-ane.ane with your AIR app to use it. The test app was just to show how it works and how the callbacks work because I haven't completed the documentation. The NDK part is just there if you wanted to see and/or modify the ANE yourself. The BBM-ane folder is there for the same reason. Its just the AS part of the ANE.
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

I could not import the test bbm project. I had to create one and then copy the files over. Setup the project as you would normally, and then add the ANE under the project preferences.
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Updated to the most recent ANE, and no errors running the sample app. Good job!
Please use plain text.