Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
ryantan
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Is there anyway to test MultiTouch?

oops. for me its just a complaint about nativewindow when it starts, then its all good from there

cheers,
Ryan
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

You might want to come up with a plan B.  We have about 1 month to get our apps in to meet the Feb 1 deadline.  With the holidays approaching, I cannot imagine they will release a new SDK and simulator in the next week.  So now we're talking about the last week of December (at best).  That will only give you 1-3 weeks to get it installed (we know how well that has been working for some), uncover the new features of the SDK, uncover new bugs and workaround, develop, compile and test.

If you can add gestures after app approval, that might be a safer avenue.

but if you can't, hang on tight then...

Please use plain text.
Developer
gluth
My Device: 9860/PlayBook/Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Plus GSM

Unortunatelly you are right. I will not be able to test rotations (even if GUI is prepared for that - I will have to lock it and wait till new simulator), swipes and other touch events (I don't like to waste space in designs). Just to be in AppWorld before 1st February, and even if I will hit that date, I will have to wait for device for long months, just because I'm from other than US country.

Found my post helpfull? Like it! It solves your trouble? Help others and accept it as solution. Search before asking.
My apps: Secret Cod3s | Should my tablet be banned?
--
Jakub Nietrzeba
PGS Software S.A.
Your reliable partner in Poland - IT Outsourcing - BlackBerry, iPhone, Web and Standalone applications
Please use plain text.