Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: PlayBook

Re: Issue with SDK 1.0.1 - Cannot be found on the disk

Guys this is not the solution! The problem is your Flash Builder still refers to old plugins, and because of that it cannot be configured to use new 1.0.1 sdk. I suggest to delete old sdk, and re-install as admin making sure the correct link is created for Flash Buidler to pick up new plugins!

Developer
My Device: Playbook, q5, z10
My Carrier: TM

elena, you are right !

i tested the solution and there wasn't an error any more. but after some tests, i realized, that the new sdk is not fully integrated in FB -> therefor reinstall everything was the only working solution :-(

Developer
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: ATT

elena - The right solution is a problem when you cant get flash builder to recognize the 1.0.1 sdk plugin. After uninstalling and reinstalling everything, the 1.0.1 sdk never shows up as a target platform. Only way I can get it to come back is by installing the 0.9.4 sdk and using the solution proposed here to compile with 1.0.1 sdk.

Like all of my posts
Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Three Mobile

Yes, late last night I realised that the Debug Token section on the signing page was not available, so I uninstalled Burrito completely (which took out all the old SDK's), reinstalled burrito, installed SDK 1.0.1 again, then ran Burrito as Administrator to integrate the SDK.