Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: N/A

Re: Just received this!!!!!

tags07 wrote:

Whats the shipping address on the box..I didn't get tha mail..should I call the support? I am real nervous ;-)

lesson 1:  read the whole tread before replying.  lol.

also, you got me too.  i though this was truth and immediately felt jealously from those who have already been approved.

PlayBook Applications:
Drop Swatch
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

Got me lol. I thought the April first delivery was a little fishy but almost jumped in to my inbox to see if I had an email too lol. Thankfully read the whole thread, well played!
- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Developer
My Device: Playbook Simulator
My Carrier: AT&T

Haha, nice try. Didn't get me though. The second I read the post I knew it. That's not funny though! Haha

Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a

Ugly should have been up last night/this morning like JRab and I were. We we focused on helping people and there were so many posts last night and it finally quoted down then this email. Clearly we both were completely fooled.