Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
ahazdesigns
My Device: 9530, 9550, 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

Lets hope this holds value

Hopefully this image from precentral holds ground and the playbook is launched on the 27th :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
dooglehead
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: none

Re: Lets hope this holds value

That would be a nice day for it to be released.  Where is the picture from?

Please use plain text.
Developer
jffurlan
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

It's from Pre|Central. I'd be a little shocked if this was a recent form though as I find it surprising they wouldn't have the actual names for the tablets down there.

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Please use plain text.
Developer
GoldenJoe
My Device: Not Specified

I'd actually prefer for it to launch on the rumored 4/10 date so that my game can be in AppWorld on launch day.

Please use plain text.
Developer
ahazdesigns
My Device: 9530, 9550, 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

After looking around more even Crackberry.com thinks its an older image. So im not relying on it holding true.

Please use plain text.
Developer
jffurlan
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

I also can't recall the last time a product launched on a Sunday.... I know some games do but it just seems like an odd day to do a launch.

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Please use plain text.
Developer
zezke
My Device: Z10 (red Limited Edition)
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Due to the amount of contradicting information, I believe more inthe 4/10 date. But who knows maybe some of us will have a device by then?
-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
Please use plain text.
Developer
kdittyr
My Device: Playbook

zezke wrote:
Due to the amount of contradicting information, I believe more inthe 4/10 date. But who knows maybe some of us will have a device by then?

I tend to lean towards the 4/10 date for release as well, mind you, however, that it is also a Sunday...  for what it's worth.

--------------
kdittyr

Accepted PlayBook Applications:
HDB Converter -- Utilities/Calculators
Please use plain text.