Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
sifr
My Device: PlayBook - I hope...

Mac Burrito Trial Expired: TextMate + Flex SDK?

My Burrito trial has expired. I'd be happy to buy it, but I don't want to buy v4.0 if a new version of Flash Builder is going to be launched soon and I'll have to upgrade almost immediately. So I'm going to use TextMate with the command-line tools.  (Yes, I'm being brave, possibly stupid)

Does anyone else have experience doing this and what do I need to do to get such a set-up working please? Real-world information seems to be thin on the ground. I've gone as far as installing Simon Gregory's bundle, but am not sure the settings described apply to what I'm trying to do.

Thanks in advance.

Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Re: Mac Burrito Trial Expired: TextMate + Flex SDK?

My Burrito MAX trial expired too but immediately re-set itsself to another 60 days. Could be because I'm also in the Adobe FB pre-release beta, but try restarting it again tomorrow, you never know...

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands